at santosha, we level our drop in classes accordingly so you have an idea of the practice level that the class will be taught.
Mixed level - Open to all levels, including beginners
Intermediate - a more challenging class
Special - a course designed for specific practice needs and is booked in advance via the courses page
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class.
- All equipment is provided.
- Class passes may be used for any class on the schedule at the appropriate level for the student with the exception of courses and workshops.
- Class schedules may change- please check the website and our facebook page for the latest news.
- Courses must be paid for in advance. Courses may not run if undersubscribed. In this circumstance notice and a full refund will be given.
- Payment can be taken by cash, cheque or card.
- 15% discount on course costs for under 16 year olds.
Please read our cancellation policy
If you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mixed Level - Suitable for all levels, including beginners
Intermediate – a more challenging class
Special – a course designed for specific practice needs and is booked in advance via the courses page. Drop In's are available subject to availability.
If you are unsure which class is for you please talk with one of the teachers who can advise you.
Short Drop In
5 Class Pass
10 Class Pass
Student (under 18) Drop In