The Anusara Immersions programme is an in depth yoga training and is open to any student with 3 months experience (approx 30hrs) of Anusara Yoga.
Students who will benefit from this wonderful program are:
- those wishing to understand the elegant system of alignment principles in asana
and connect with the heart centred philosophy behind our practice more deeply
- those wishing to simply indulge in a ocean of yoga for 6 weekends in a nourishing
- teachers of other yoga disciplines wishing to expand their skills
- students who wish to go on to complete the Anusara yoga training
- students wishing to work towards a 200hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
Certificate – find out more about what this means here
Part I: 4th - 6th May & 18th - 20th May
Part II: 29th June - 1st July & 13th - 15th July
Part III: 7th - 9th September & 21st - 23rd September
Session times: Fri 4-7.30pm, Sat 9.30-1 and 2-5.30, Sun 9.30-1 and 2-5.30
The cost of each part is £395 (£375 one month in advance).
£1050 If all parts are paid for at once.
All immersions must be paid for 14 days prior to the start.
No refunds if cancelled within 7 days of the start.
For the full syllabi please click below, or email for more details.